Tuesday 24 March 2015

GOOD NIGHT

At that night I had a dream that I was still in the church. I looked around and I didn't think this was a dream. When I was at the hotel I was sleeping and I was the only one there. I looked at one of the widows and saw that it was morning. I looked to the left and I saw the priest staring at me. I looked at him and i said, “Um gotta go”. He moved out of the way and said, “GET OUT OF MY CHURCH!” He shoved me out of the building and I was surprised that It was super early, I still had time. So I headed to Andy’s house and I knocked on his door. He came out with his shirt off and said “hold on a sec.” I waited a couple minute and he came out the door with very nice silk cloth. I asked him where he got it and all he said is “I found it”. He asked me why I was sleeping. I responded with a little giggle. We started to travel to wuhan. When we got there We saw a lot of smoke.(did you know china was polluted). Andy lead me to this giant church filled with a lot of people. There was meat po waiting to talk to us. He told us about his how people all over the world love the dragon show they put on, on tuesdays and the food that he loves and the food that he make (all of the foods he loves are the foods he makes). We worship with him until it was time to leave china. I was headed back to where I lived. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment