Tuesday 24 March 2015

The wonder

2 days later I start on my journey again but this time to Wuhan. But when I get there the first couple things I say are “THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL”. I saw a lot of nice people. I'm walking down the path and I’m like “HOLY COW MOO MILK, THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!” Andy calls me over to see a statue of a man. I said “I have never seen this person”. He tells me that it is the Mao statue. It is one of the three Mao statues and these are spread all over Yichang. Tomorrow I want you to meet Meat Po. Meat Po is a priest. He is also super nice and kind. If you were poor he would give you free food and maybe let you live in his house for a little while. Really that is nice of him. I might go and visit him. You know maybe get some rice. “Ya sure,” said Andy. “OH ya and i will “Meat” with you tomorrow, get it MEAT,” I said.
“No I don’t get it”, said Andy. “You know because his name is MEAT,” I said. Oh ya I guess. Well I guess I just embarrassed myself. “Now I think he won't meet me tomorrow.” At this time it is about  8:30 pm and I am pretty tired running around all day. But of course my brother was getting married this night and i had to be there. It started at 9:00 pm and I was pretty tired. By now the time was 8:40 pm. “Hey at least its super close, but i better start running”. I said.  

No comments:

Post a Comment