Tuesday 24 March 2015

The beginning


Hello my name is Dempsey and I'm going to be traveling from Jiangzhou to Wuhan. This is going to be fun. If you had heard of Jiangzhou, you would know that it is a big city and there are a lot of people there. I thought this would be a good place to start because of that. I am going to one of my friends to help me with this journey. His name is Andy I'm going to meet him in the biggest building in Jiangzhou at early in the morning.  The next day when I meet him he shows me a map about where we are going. 1 hour after I meet him we start going to Yangtze. We visit this guy named Jian Mae he sells lots of food like rice and wheat. Millet, corn, buckwheat, potato, sweet potato and many kinds of legumes. I was going to get some rice and maybe some sweet potatoes. If you don't know what a legume is, it is a kind of crop. It’s a seed and it tastes AMAZING. It is about 24ยบ F. Later I start on the road (that was metaphorically). My first stop is a place called Wuhan but that is pretty far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment