Tuesday 24 March 2015

The Begining of the End

Salutations, my name is Trixie. I’m an explorer and been traveling along Yangtze River. I’m traveling during the Jin Dynasty. I have not been traveling here long, but I did pass through the other areas in the river to truly get the full idea of it’s beauty and culture. I am currently exploring the end of the river, Nanjing to Shanghai. I have found the end of the river most exciting and beautiful. The Yangtze river flows all in China and empties into the East China Sea. I’m traveling along the end of the river so I can learn about the culture, what they do, and how they live. The river is very important to many different people for many different reasons. The used the river for many things. The used the river for crops. They grew many crops along the river, some of the crops that they grew were rice. Lots of rice. They  also grew cotton, barley, wheat, maize, and beans. Lots of different animals use the river too. Some of the animals that used the river are the Chinese alligator, Chinese paddlefish, finless porpoise, and the Yangtze River dolphin. I’ve see many parts of the river along my travels but the end is always the best. I am currently traveling to see a nice family that is willing to let me stay at their humble home for a day to see what live is like for them. I will go as soon as I finish packing, I hope to see them before dusk. I do not want to keep them waiting too long for me to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment