Tuesday 24 March 2015

The End of the End


It’s my final day here and I’m so sad to leave but so happy that I’ve gotten the opportunity to visit this wonderful place. I’ve seen many different people along the river as well, and they all live very different lives, even though they all live along the same river at the same time. As I pack my bags I can’t help remembering seeing so many families that depend on the river and I have have seen how well the can keep their own and protect their families by working hard, and using the Yangtze river the their advantages. I have seen the rice farmers work with it and work hard at that with angles for children, and I have seen the animal sanctuary owner where a man can protect those animals for a living and give them such a beautiful place to be. I still can’t believe the life that their are living and that it can give them so much for all they do everyday. Even though I have only gone through this small part of the end of the Yangtze river and I have learned so much. I have seen so many things and learned a lot in this short amount of time that I have been traveling through the Yangtze River. I can’t wait till I can come back again. I hope that more people can live a life with an equal amount of passion that the owner had. In addition to the amazing hard working attitude that the rice farming family had. I can only dream about the day where everyone can have the mind set like they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment