Tuesday 24 March 2015

The Animal Sancuarty


I left at dawn to be able to travel to my next destination. I sailed along the river and watched the beauty of the sunrise. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of it, the colors were so beautiful and they all perfectly blended into the light blue sky that as you turned around the sky would become a perfect dark navy blue. The sky blended into the river as I saw my destination in the distance. An animal sanctuary. We sailed into the dock and l got off. I walked up to the door as the owner came to greet me. We walked together inside as I put my things down. We chatted for a while before he offered to give me a tour. I agreed and we walked around the building. I notice that everything was very organized. Lucky for me is was a small building so we would soon get outside. We left out the back door as he told me about how it was started. It was quite a good story, starting back when he was a boy. He had an extent love to animals so he always wanted to help them stay alive. All of his live he has been working hard to keep them around and he is finally able to do so. I was very inspired and so happy that he could do it for a living. We walked around and I could see all his hard work. From the hand painted fences to the beautiful landscape. I saw many aquatic animals including the siberian crane, finless porpoise, river sturgeon, and a  baiji dolphin and a lot of fish. I’m so glad that all of them a happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment