Tuesday 24 March 2015

The Broken


It was about 8:58 when I got there and everyone was talking. (I dont know why he was getting married here but well I don’t care) the priest told us to take a seat. I sat in the third row. Next to me was a very nice guy named Ping. I think he was Andy’s father. So that would mean that Andy was here. I looked around for him and I saw a lot of old people. So I kept looking around and I saw Andy in the 5th row. I quickly waved at him, he just looked and said “Sup”. (I heard that back then they did not get married. They would just have relationships) My eyes started to close and I started to doze off. I awoke when I heard people opening the door to get out of the building. The other person next to me told me to move. I moved so he could get out. “Hey at least my brother didn't notice me”, I said to myself. By then when I walked out the door I wasn't as tired as I was when I walked into the building. When I looked at the moon it was midnight. I had to find a hotel. So I found a hotel about 2 hours later and the cashier was half asleep. I woke him up and I checked in. Then he gave me the keys. I went into my room and it was a mess. cloths all over the floor. I looked at the bed and said “Well at least the bed was made”.

No comments:

Post a Comment