Tuesday 24 March 2015

The Secret

Hi, my name is Tyrone Jr and I am here on my journey down the Yangtze river. My journey is starting in the town of Jiangzhou and ending in the town of Lijiang Junmin prefecture. I am part of the amazing and powerful Jin dynasty and the year is 1169. I am a spy from the Jin Dynasty because the place I am exploring is controlled by the Song Dynasty, I am here to learn who lives here, how many people there are, what’s her geography, if they have any natural defenses, what they eat, if they have any weaknesses, what religions they belong to and how committed they are to their religion, what transportation they had, and how did they use the river. Even though the Jin dynasty is the more powerful dynasty the song Dynasty has control of this area which is why I have to be a spy. but the song are getting more powerful and they might just take over the Jin Dynasty. I’m starting my journey at Jiangzhou which sits close to the Tibetan plateau and is on the Yangtze River which has a moist climate zone. In January, February, and March, it is about 20°F to 36°F, but then in April, May, June, July, August, September, and October it springs all the way up to 92°F to 175°F, but then November and December go back to 46°F to 25°F. I don’t have a lot of information so far, I can’t find anything good, but I did manage to find some good facts about the river here think that it was used for transportation and was very important for food and also helped a lot a little bit for defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment