Tuesday 24 March 2015

Mr. Po and Wudi


Day 1: I meet Po: Hello, my name is Tyrone and I am traveling the world and I am visiting the Yangtze river. Currently, the Jin dynasty is ruling. I am going to be visiting a certain part of the river. I will be visiting the start of the Yangtze river all the way to Lijiang. I think it will be a very exciting journey. When I arrived here I learned a couple of very important things about the dynasty I am traveling in. First of all I learned that there is an Eastern jin dynasty that ranged from 265-316. The man that told me this wonderful fact is named Hye Po. He is a wonderful man I met on my travels here. He happens to live on the source of the Yangtze river. The Yangtze river happen to be the exact point in which I will be starting my journey. How do you feel about our loved emperor Wudi’s death. I know how it is very hard to lose an emperor but It seems like an emperor dies every week. Hye: I think that he was a very good emperor and by the way he ruled from 236-290. I think he was a good emperor because for one thing he was a good strong general from the army which shows that he is bold and has guts. I think he was a good emperor because he attempted to reform the government which was a good idea because it disbanded his armies and lowered costs. All and all I think he was a good emperor.

No comments:

Post a Comment