Tuesday 24 March 2015

This the end

Day 4: END OF MY JOURNEY: I have moved on to the city of Lijiang. Today I will be visiting three houses. In each house there will be a family. Each family will believe in one of the three main religions. Buddhism, Taoism and lastly I will visit a family who believe in comfusism. Today I will be visiting the buddhist family. I arrived at the family to ask them a couple of questions. As buddhist they welcomed me with very warming comfort. I gave them some situations and I want to see how they will react depending on their religions. First, If someone takes your goods after you buy them what would you do. He said that he would ask him to give back the things in a polite manner because if you did not and you decided to get them back with brute force or violence then you will get bad consequences and be punished in the afterlife. As buddha has said  “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” He said he lives by that quote and he can emajin buddha saying that to me.Taoism House #2 I visited the second family, I asked them what they will do if someone was very kranky. The mother said that she would do everything in her power to make his day better and to calm him down. They think that harmony is the most important factor in life. Lastly I visited The third family which was the comfushism family. I told them that their son was not listening to his father, what would you do. He said that he would leave for a little while but his son would never do that because that is not respectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment